How soon will I receive my order?
We’re so glad you’re excited about your order. We do our best to process all orders for shipment within 72 hours of receiving them—with the exception of weekends and holiday rush times. The arrival date will depend on the ship method selected at checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. However, we are not responsible for any duties or taxes you may be charged.
I have not received any emails about my order, was it placed?
Valid question! If you did not receive an Order Confirmation email shortly after placing your order, it is possible the order was not fully placed or that your email was entered incorrectly. Please reach out to Customer Service at email@example.com if you did not receive your Order Confirmation and we’ll make sure it gets straightened out.
What is your return policy?
We pride ourselves in our 100% hand-made, FairTrade products. JOYN Bags uses the highest quality materials with attention to detail. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns on eligible merchandise, within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- A request for return must be received within 30 days of purchase
- Merchandise must be unused, in original condition, tags intact, and in its original packaging
- Proof of purchase is required
How do I start a return?
Please respond to your order confirmation email, letting us know you’d like to initiate a return. Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (e.g. joyful123). We’ll then be in touch to facilitate the rest!
Do you offer free returns?If you are subscribed to our Email Blast, you will automatically receive FREE RETURNS on eligible merchandise! (Excludes FINAL SALE, and International customers.)
What is covered under your warranty?
We take pride in the enduring quality of our handcrafted products, which is why we offer our customers a one-year guarantee. Our guarantee is a warranty against defects in materials (leather and hardware such as snaps, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc.) and workmanship. Our leather, as with all natural and recycled materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the color and are not considered defects. Validated warranty repairs are repaired or replaced at no charge. Exclusions and Limitations include FINAL SALE merchandise.
Do I need a receipt?
Proof of purchase is required to validate a return or exchange. Please include your order number (e.g. joyful123) or receipt in your email requesting a return. This way, we can issue a refund, store credit, or exchange that is equivalent to the original purchase price.
What if I don't have a receipt?
How long will it take to process my return?
I bought a JOYN bag from a retail partner. Can I return it to you?If you purchased a JOYN bag from one of our Valued Retailers, please contact them directly to facilitate a return or exchange.
- Items with a missing label or an item that has been defaced
- Items presented in store without a receipt or a valid ID
- Items that have been soiled or contaminated
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster
- Items that were not purchased directly from JOYNbags.com
- Items purchased at a sample sale
- On rare occasions, JOYN Bags may refuse a return based on the nature of prior transactions
How do I take care of my product?
- Add a protectant to your bag to help alleviate future stains or damage
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle beyond salvage.
- To clean your bag, wipe the surface of a leather tote with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
- For leather bags, you can also use a leather conditioner to keep your bag looking new! Without conditioner, leather naturally will dry out. To prevent wrinkling or cracking, take a soft cloth and use conditioner all over the bag.